December 22, 2004

Solstice Season recommended Reading

I love fetishists. Not only do they come in all shapes and sizes, but when they talk about their fetish, they just light up, whether in person or on the page. This book is no exception. Michael Moran lusts to tickle and be tickled. Tickling carries an explosive sexual (not just sensual) charge for him. This book goes into fine detail introducing erotic tickling as a fetish and preparing the reader for any level of experimentation desired, with in-depth instructions, lists of accessories, and even resources. It includes potential problems, solutions, profiles and scenarios and even gives you ideas for finding an erotic tickling partner! My mind was definitely turning as I read, thinking of which of my playmates I could corner, tie up and tickle. A very fun read! (2003)
Erotic Tickling
Moran, Michael
Greenery Press